Sorry, Carvel Ice Cream, You've Lost My Business

Sep 3, 2008

So, I decided to get a small soft-serve ice cream with peanut butter cups and it came to $3.27 or something. Not only was this piece of shit ice cream over-priced, but the fucking douchebag behind the counter didn't even know how to fill the ice cream cup.

So, I just look at him waiting for him to put more in after he put some reese's on, but nope. So whatever, I'll take this as him being just a fucking moron and move on.

So, I pay and he gives me 70 plus cents in fucking dimes and nickels, plus the dollar. He also gave me the "Oh, have a nice day." in a rude voice because I didn't tip him. So, I lost it.

I said, you know what, I've worked in a tip-paying job and I know what that remark means and frankly for this shit ice cream you just made, you should be tipping me for not complaining about your incompetence of making an ice cream cup. This ice cream cup your pathetic company serves is already melted before I've walked out the door. I left the ice cream on the counter and walked out saying, 'eat that shit for your tip.'

Nothing bothers me more than someone inability to do THEIR JOB properly. How hard is it to fill a fucking ice cream cup, seriously? What he put into the cup amounted to less than a scoop of hard ice cream...and it was fucking melted. This isn't the first time I've been upset with their products, but it is definitely the last. I should have gone to Rita's. Dumb move on my part.

0 comments: