Dirty Pickles

Jul 24, 2008

I assume that the average person has found themselves in a restaurant's kitchen at some point in their life. I assume that the average person has seen the pickle bucket. I assume that the average person has come to realize that the servers/chefs do not wash their hands before putting their hands in the pickle bucket.

Do not eat restaurant pickles.

Sad thing is, I still do it every time knowing this bit of information. I love pickles. I don't know why. Maybe it is God's trick on me to fuck with my mind. Maybe it is his/her's/its cruel way to tempt me. Are pickles my crack/cocaine? I think so. I had one yesterday at O'Malley's in Beach Haven, NJ. The pickle tasted like absolute shit, but I still ate it.

Don't eat the pickle, don't eat the pickle, don't eat the pickle.

0 comments: