Wow, It's Been Awhile.

Jul 23, 2008

So, I started this blog last September. I wrote one post and one post only. It was about some shitty Saved by the Bell episode I apparently saw that morning.

Anyway, in the meantime, I created a Philadelphia sports blog, We Hate to Lose, and I totally forgot about this blog. While, I enjoyed and still enjoy writing about the local heart-breakers, I felt that I want to return to write about the random thoughts that pop into my head.

So, who am I? My name is Justin. Hi. Hello. Hola. Yo. Bonjour. Ciao. This is not a blog where I will talk about stupid pointless shit that happens during my daily routine. I don't care to use as much time as it took me to complete my day to sit here and detail my day. The people that do that are assholes. Seriously. Assholes. If some fat ass with purple hair isn't blogging about you, no one cares. End of story.

Forgive me and I must pre-warn you, I can get vulgar at times and often. I'll try to keep it to a bare minimum, but we'll see.

0 comments: